We appreciate your support!
Your generosity will help benefit the lives of these kids who are working so hard to succeed. Achieve Columbia is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit, so your donation is tax-deductible.
- Achieve was established in 2012.
- We currently serve 14 students in two cohorts.
- We have 2 mentors/cohort leaders and 1 part-time staff member.
- Expenditures per student per year are approximately $2200.
- In addition to special events, we will meet with each cohort this school year approximately 15 times including group dinners after each meeting.
- Each cohort will also participate in the Achieve Columbia Summer Book Club during the summer.
- We need your help to continue to grow our program. Immediate needs: train 2 additional mentors and hire 1 full time program coordinator so that we can continue to grow while still maintaining the hands-on, structured approach that has worked so well.
Donate online using the form below, or mail your check to:
Achieve Columbia, PO Box 50860, Columbia, SC 29250